At 4T, we recognize that confidentiality and security of the personal information that you share with us
is important. 4T is committed to protecting the privacy of Personal Information, including Personal
Information related to individuals who may be clients, employees, agents, job applicants or others in
accordance with the GDPR, with EU data protection rules and the local data protection law.
This Policy is specifically addressed to those who provide Personal Information to 4T or those who visit
or use 4T’s website, trading platforms, software application and social media platforms.
According to Data Protection Law, all the clients’ personal information collected by 4T shall be:
• Used lawfully, reasonably and in a transparent way.
• Collected only for valid objectives that the company has clearly clarified to the clients and
shall not be used in any other manner incompatible with those purposes.
• Relevant to the purposes; the company has informed the clients and is limited only to those
• Correct and kept up to date.
• Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes mentioned to the clients.
• Maintained securely.
2. How Do We Collect Your Personal Information?
We obtain your information directly from you or through applications, websites, emails, letters,
telephone calls, SMS messages, publicly available sources, cookies and conversations when registering
for our services and during the course of our relationship (including information gained when you use
our learning tools, demo accounts and trading simulators).
We may monitor or record phone calls with you and monitor (and maintain a record of) all emails and
electronic communications sent by or to us.
In some situations, we collect personal data regarding you from a third-party source. For instance, we
may gather personal data from your organization or organizations with which you have dealings,
government agencies, a credit reporting agency and an information or service provider or from a publicly
We apply strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us
to avoid unauthorized access.
3. What type of personal information do we process?
We may process the following types of personal information:
• Contact details including address, email details and phone numbers
• Age or date of birth
• Assets and income
• Trading knowledge and experience
• Usernames and passwords
• Social security number, national insurance number, passport number or other
• Power of attorney / agent details
• IP address
• Phone device type
• Operating System
• Device ID
• Cookie ID
• Google 360 ID
• Preferences for certain types of services and products
• Payment data, such as data necessary for processing payments and fraud prevention,
including credit/debit card numbers, security code numbers and other related billing information
• Details of visits to the company locations
4. Using Your Personal Information
Along with checking your identity and address, the personal information we hold may be used for only
• Considering any of your applications
• Carrying out risk assessments
• Fulfilling our legal and regulatory commitments
• Achieving our obligations under any contract we have with you
• Managing our relationship with you including resolving queries or issues
• Establishing and managing your account
• Evaluating your ongoing needs
• Providing you with the required information, products and services
• Checking your instructions
• Investigating any complaint from your side
• Presenting evidence in any dispute or anticipated dispute between you and us
• Recovering payable amounts
• Improving our customer service and products
• Undertaking product development and analysis
• Detecting or avoiding fraud and similar crimes
• Providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third
parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information)
• The processing may be based on your consent explicitly given to us
5. We May Share Your Personal Information With:
• Regulatory, law enforcement or tax authority that we are obliged to share information
with by law.
• We may share your personal data with companies providing services for money laundering
checks, credit risk reduction and other fraud and crime prevention purposes as well as companies
providing similar services, including financial institutions, credit reference agencies and
regulatory bodies with whom such personal data is shared.
• Third parties as we reasonably consider necessary in order to prevent crime
• Our associated companies
• Third-party service providers and advisers who provide us with administrative,
financial, research or other services related to the services we provide you
• Our professional advisers
• Our auditors for the purposes of carrying out financial and regulatory audits
• Courts, tribunals, regulatory or tax authorities and government agencies to enable us
to enforce our agreement with you or to comply with the requirements of a court, regulator, tax
authority or government agency
• Our trade repository
• We may also use aggregated personal data and statistics for the purpose of monitoring
website usage in order to help us develop our website and our services
• Clearing firms or FCMs (Futures Commission Merchant)
• Derivative market exchanges
We generally require from organizations outside our associated companies with whom we share your personal
information, to acknowledge the confidentiality of your data, to recognize your right for privacy and
comply with the data protection principles and this policy.
6. Keeping Your Personal Information Secure:
We will take the appropriate technical and organizational procedures to maintain your Personal
Information confidential and protected in accordance with our internal procedures covering the storage,
disclosure of, and access to Personal Information. Personal Information may be kept on our Information
Technology systems or in hard copies form.
7. Period for Keeping Personal Information
An approved institution must keep all records that are required to be retained under the regulations for
a period of ten years unless the authority specifies otherwise.
processing of your personal data and privacy practices. We will post a prominent notice on 4T website to
it was most recently updated.
8.1.1. Your privacy Rights
• The firm obligation to protect your personal data
• The lawful conditions we rely on to process your data
• The types of personal data we are collecting
• The purpose for collecting your personal data
• Other sources from where we could gather data about you
• The need and purpose to disclose your data to third parties in order to
meet our regulatory or contractual requirement and the consequences for not providing
• You have the right to make a complaint if you have a concern about our
handling of your personal data
• Subject to particular legal circumstances, you have the right to request a
copy of the personal data about you which we hold, to have any inaccurate personal data
corrected, to ask us to share it with another party and to object to or restrict using
your personal data
You also have the right to be informed about:
The need to process your data for any other purposes. Any personal data breach without undue
delay, where that breach is likely to result in a high risk to your rights and freedoms
your experience when accessing this site and to improve the general website.
choose to disable, reject, or block our cookies, some parts of our websites will not be fully functional
, and in some cases, our website will not be accessible at all.
10. How to contact us
us to update your personal data or your preferences, please email our Data Protection Officer at [email protected] or write to us at:
Data Protection Officer
1st Floor, Olivier Maradan Building
Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
Contracts for Difference (CFDs) are a leveraged product and can result in losses that exceed deposits.
CFD trading carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for everyone, so please ensure you fully
understand the risks involved before trading.